Material grade :AlloyX
US grade: UNS N06002
German grade: 2.4665
I. Overview of Alloy X (N06002,2.4665) nickel-based alloys:
Alloy X (N06002, 2.4665) is anickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with cobalt and tungsten added. Thecharacteristics of Alloy X (N06002, 2.4665) are:
1. Excellent oxidation resistance at up to1200 ° C,
2. Good high temperature strength,
3. Good formability and weldability,
4. Good resistance to stress corrosioncracking.
II. Chemical composition: seetable 1:
Table 1 %
III. Physical properties:
1. Density: 8.3 g / cm3
2. Melting point: 1260-1355 ° C.
3. The minimum value of the mechanicalproperties at room temperature:
(1). Tensile strength: σb≥mm2
(2) Yield strength: 310 RP0.2 N/mm2.
(3) Elongation A5%: 30.
IV. Application fields:
Due to its corrosion resistance in variousatmospheres at high temperatures and excellent high-temperature strength, AlloyX (N06002, 2.4665) have been widely used in various high-temperatureenvironments.
Typical application areas: 1. Industrial andaviation steam turbines (combustion chambers, rectifiers, structural covers).2. Industrial furnace components, support rollers, grids, ribbons and radianttubes. 3. Spiral tubes in petrochemical furnaces. 4. High temperature gas coolsthe nuclear reactor.
V. Specifications and Ex-factorystatus
1. Classification:We can supply in form ofseamless pipes, steel plates, round steel, forgings, flanges, rings, weldedpipes, steel strips, wire and supporting welding materials.
2.Ex-factory status: Seamless Tube: solidsolution + acid white, length can be fixed; Plate: solid solution, pickling,trimming; Welded Tube: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection; Forging:annealing + turning; the bar is delivered in the state of forging, surfacepolishing or lapping; the strip is delivered after cold rolling, solid solutionsoftening, and descaling; the wire is solid-dissolved and pickled in a disc orstraight strip, solid solution straight polished.