Material grade: Alloy59
US grade: UNS N06059
German grade: 2.4605
I. Overview of Alloy 59(N06059) nickel-based alloy:
Alloy 59 (N06059) is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy withextremely low silicon and carbon content, excellent corrosion resistance andhigh mechanical strength. It also has the following characteristics:
1. It has excellent resistance to pitting,crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
2. It has excellent corrosion resistance toinorganic acids, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid andhydrochloric acid, especially the mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrochloricacid.
3. Excellent resistance to the corrosion ofvarious inorganic acid mixed solutions.
4. It has good corrosion resistance invarious concentrations of hydrochloric acid solutions up to 40 ° C (104 ° F).
5. Has good processability and weldability,no cracking sensitivity after welding.
6. Manufacturing certification of pressurevessels with wall temperature of -196 ～ 450 ℃.
7. Certified by the American Society ofCorrosion Engineers NACE standard (MR-01-75) to meet the highest standard levelVII for use in acid gas environments.
II. Chemical composition: seetable 1:
Table 1 %
III. Mechanical properties:
1. Density: 8.6g / cm3
2. Melting point: 1310-1360 ° C
3. Tensile strength: σ0.2≥690Mpa
4. Yield strength: σb≥340Mpa
5. Elongation: δ≥40
Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy has a wide range ofapplications in the fields of chemistry, petrochemicals, energy manufacturingand pollution control. Typical applications are as follows:
1. Especially in using acid chloridecatalysts.
2. Cookers and bleaching equipment in the pulp and paper industry.
3. Scrubbers, reheaters, throttle valves, wetsteam fans and agitators in FGD and IG systems.
4. Equipment and components operating in acidgas environment.
5. Reactor for acetic acid and aceticanhydride products. 6. Sulfuric acid condenser.
V. Specifications and Ex-factorystatus
1. Classification:We can supply in form ofseamless pipes, steel plates, round steel, forgings, flanges, rings, weldedpipes, steel strips, wire and supporting welding materials.
2.Ex-factory status: Seamless Tube: solidsolution + acid white, length can be fixed; Plate: solid solution, pickling,trimming; Welded Tube: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection; Forging:annealing + turning; the bar is delivered in the state of forging, surfacepolishing or lapping; the strip is delivered after cold rolling, solid solutionsoftening, and descaling; the wire is solid-dissolved and pickled in a disc orstraight strip, solid solution straight polished.