Material designation: Hastelloy B-2
US UNS grade: N10001
I. Overview of Hastelloy B:
Hastelloy B is nickel-based superalloy whichcontain Nickel, molybdenum, cobalt and other elements and its nickel content isabout 62%. The alloy has a wide range of applications in the fields ofchemistry, petrochemicals, energy manufacturing and pollution control,especially in the industries of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoricacid and acetic acid.
II. Chemical composition: seetable 1-1:
Table 1-1 %
III. Physical properties:density: 9.24g / cm3, melting point: 1330-1380 ° C.
1. Control the minimum content of iron andchromium to prevent the formation of β-phase Ni4Mo.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance to reducingenvironment.
3. Excellent resistance to corrosiveness ofmedium concentration sulfuric acid and many non-oxidizing acids.
4. Good resistance to chloride ion stresscorrosion cracking (SCC).
5. Excellent resistance to various organicacids.
V. Scope of application:
Hastelloy B has a wide range of applications inthe fields of chemistry, petrochemicals, energy manufacturing and pollutioncontrol, especially in the industries of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid,phosphoric acid and acetic acid.
VI. Specifications and Ex-factory status:
1. Classification: We can supply in form ofHastelloy B seamless pipes, steel plates, round steel, forgings, flanges,rings, welded pipes, steel strips, wire and supporting welding materials.
2. Ex-factory status: Seamless Tube: solidsolution + acid white, length can be fixed; Plate: solid solution, pickling,trimming; Welded Tube: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection; Forging:annealing + turning; the bar is delivered in the state of forging, surfacepolishing or lapping; the strip is delivered after cold rolling, solid solutionsoftening, and descaling; the wire is solid-dissolved and pickled in a disc orstraight strip, solid solution straight polished.