British grade: Nimonic90 nickel-basedsuperalloy
Chinese grade: GH90
I. Overview of Nimonic90 (GH90):
Nimonic90 is an age-strengthened nickel-baseddeformed superalloy, which contains a higher amount of cobalt and variousstrengthening elements. The alloy has high tensile strength and creepresistance , good oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance at 815 ～ 870 ℃, and highfatigue strength and good formability and weldability under condition ofrepeated alternating cold and heat. It could be supplied in form of hot-rolledand cold-drawn bars, cold-rolled plates, strips and cold-drawn wire. The alloyis extensively used in turbine engine turbine disks, blades, high-temperaturefasteners, clamps, seals and elastic components.
Chemical composition: see table1-1:
Table 1-1 %
Note: For wire, ω (pb) ≤ 0.0010%.
II. Physical and chemicalproperties:
1. Thermal performance:
(1) Melting temperature range: melting point 1400° C .
(2) Thermal conductivity: see Table 2-1.
θ / ℃
(3)Linear expansion coefficient: see Table 2-2.
θ / ℃
2. Density: ρ = 8.20g / cm3.
3. Electrical performance:
4. Magnetic properties: non-magnetic.
5. Chemical properties: The alloy has goodoxidation resistance and corrosion resistance below 1040 ℃; apt to form intergranular oxidation above1040 ℃.
III. Specifications and Ex-factorystatus
1. Classification: We can supply in form of seamlesspipes, steel plates, round steel, forgings, flanges, rings, welded pipes, steelstrips, wire and supporting welding materials.
2. Ex-factory status: Seamless Tube: solidsolution + acid white, length can be fixed; Plate: solid solution, pickling, trimming;Welded Tube: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection; Forging: annealing+ turning; the bar is delivered in the state of forging, surface polishing orlapping; the strip is delivered after cold rolling, solid solution softening,and descaling; the wire is solid-dissolved and pickled in a disc or straightstrip, solid solution straight polished.